Friday, May 31, 2013

Last day of school 2013

Today was Bridger's last day of school.

It's been a wonderful year. His teacher was Mrs. Vandreew and he absolutely adored her. We were a little apprehensive about her but she turned out to be wonderful. I really trust that the teachers and staff understand what my child needs and place him in a setting that he can succeed. This morning when I gave her a little gift and said thank you she said she had absolutely loved having him. That makes my momma heart happy. I get more emotional about the end of the year than he does!! 

We spent the morning at the awards assembly waiting for the talent show. 
Bridger sang his pinnochio solo and one again, did awesome. He amazes me with his nerves of steel. He is always cool as can be about a room full of people. He must get that from his dad!!

We now have a second grader and kindergartener!! Bring on the summer, we are ready!! 

No comments: