Thursday, June 16, 2011

Memorial Day

Ashley loving on Hudson. He was content to stay with the girls all day!

I think I will eat all of these grapes, thanks!

Brittany let Reagan play with her phone and eat a graham cracker at the same time...brave girl!

The kids were so excited to go on a little mini-vacation. Brent had to work all weekend so it was up to us to have some fun!
My dad picked the kids up Saturday morning and took them to their house for the night. They went to church and then headed up to Star Valley for the night. Monday morning I drove up with Hudson and met them.
We sure love Star Valley. It is so beautiful and we love our cousins up there! By the time I arrived Reagan had just about everyone wrapped around her little finger. She was in heaven having so much attention. The boys love their Star Valley cousins. All they could talk about for days after was when they got to go back. For more on their adventure check out my mom's blog. It rained the whole time but was still peaceful and beautiful. We can't wait to go back when it is warm!!

No comments: