Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Taste the rainbow

I have been dying to try these layered cupcakes for a while. I know that they are kind of old news but I've had the itch for some reason. So last week after a really bad morning as a mother I let the boys help me make these little beauties. It kind if made everyone's mood a little bit happier. They are time consuming but so fun once they are done. I used the recipe from Our best bites.
Don't mind the blurry picture. I was apparently a little bit close to the cupcake. Stand back and squint and you get the idea.

Love the bright, vibrant colors all layered up.

Even the wrapper turns out pretty!

Go make some! They will make your day better too!

PS. We made some more with bright pastel colors for mother's day. I think they were a hit. The possibilities are endless. So fun.

1 comment:

Candy said...

I totally want to try these too! Kate from OBB and I are friends. We worked together for a long time at Kneaders in Provo. She's hilarious in real life too.
and now....I want a cupcake....I am never going to lose weight. :)