Sunday, October 03, 2010

Feelin' a little bit crafty


While browsing some craft blogs I found out about a fabulous little store in Salt Lake. It is called Wood Connection and they sell wood craft projects cut out. All you have to do is finish them. They also happen to have all the paper, paint, glitter, and whatever other embellishments you might need for the projects at the store. I was giddy after going the first time. These two projects are the first that I have finished from there. I have about 3 more still to do. So fun.


*linked up at eighteen25*

6 comments:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love the Wicked! It's so cute!

Just JaiCi's Crafts said...

AMAZING!!!!!
I can't wait to see what else they have!

Jeanna said...

I love the WICKED! Nice.

Jamiecrafts said...

this is really cool. how much do the projects run? can you just buy the wood?

cutecardsbyjamie AT yahoo DOT com

thanks

Jacqueline said...

We will have to hop on up there from Orem. These are absolutely adorable. You did a great job and I love your color and paper choices.

Sandy Ang said...

So fab !