Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When we woke up to this...



I decided it was a stay inside all day-make something warm and yummy-no make-up necessary kind of day. It has been wonderful...and it hasn't stopped snowing all day. I'm not kidding. I can't believe we don't have more than we do. I finally shoveled the walks at about 4:30 and they are covered again. I was looking back and 3 out of the last 4 years (since I've been blogging...who knows about before that) we have had major snow storms the last week in March/first week in April. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Knowing that it doesn't stick around for too long makes it a whole lot more bearable.

1 comment:

Tara Mogle said...

ugh! that weather just makes me want to vomit. seriously. you are a trooper, and a great mom for making the most of it.

I would do the same, and make it a no make up kinda day!

happy shoveling?