Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas Day

Brent got home from work around 7AM and we woke the boys up. They weren't too thrilled with that, but they warmed up to the idea when they saw that they had some new stuff. We opened presents and then headed to Brent's mom's for breakfast and opening more presents. When we were done there we headed to Mtn. View to see my family. By the time we got home that night we were exhausted. I thought Christmas was supposed to be relaxing! Brent managed to stay up for about 33 hours with a brief 40 minute nap on the way to the valley. I was tired for him. It was a good Christmas.
*I thought Bridger didn't believe that Santa brought us a Wii when he told my parents that the Wiis were on sale at Wal-Mart. But I breathed a sigh of relief when he said "or you can get one for free from Santa...like we did" Funny how his little mind works!

No comments: