Monday, April 01, 2013

Spring break day 1

The boys' spring break started out rainy and a little cold. I decided to dub it 'movie Monday'. We finished the night by heading out to the ever scary Valley Four cinema here in Evanston to watch The Croods. We only had to move once because corbin was sure the roof was leaking on him. That place makes my skin crawl. The kids loved it and actually did pretty well. I looked over at the end and Bridger was fast asleep.

Tomorrow is treat Tuesday. Should be fun! The kids decided to name all the days this week to match our activities. I guess that makes up for not going on vacation like Bridger thinks we should be doing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are so darn cute! Sounds like a fun week with themes and all. Maybe someday soon I'll meet your kiddos!