Wednesday, April 17, 2013

1st grade program

Bridger had the first grade program today. He has been preparing for about a month to sing his solo from pinnochio. He sang "I've got no strings" and and did so great! He wasn't nervous at all. I asked him if he was nervous and he gave me a strange look and said no...like why would I be nervous? I was only singing in front of the whole school.

He had some special guests came to watch, in addition to his siblings. Grandpa Hamblin drove over to watch and Julie, grandma Lake, and Oaklee came to watch him.

He had so many people compliment him and then a few of my friends texted to tell me what a great job he did. One little girl told her mom that Bridger is the best singer ever!

He loves to watch himself sing. He gets a smile on his face whenever he watches it. Corbin and Reagan don't want to see it anymore.









No comments: